Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 26 September 2007

~*~ Blackberry Wine ~*~


Got a bit of a telling off by a physiotherapist at the RVI yesterday. I shouldn't have been walking on my foot. I am therefore trying to make an effort with elbow crutches.

As usual I have no big sewing project to pick up but I think I will try out all the methods of applique instead of using Bondaweb and buttonhole stitch.

I am also reading "Blackberry Wine" by Joanne Harris which I am really enjoying.
Thanks for all the good wishes etc. by email, phone etc.
I had not intended this blog to be a record of all my ailments, sorry to bore you all.

Incidently, I have tweeked the blog a bit.With the help of Verity, my 14yr old daughter, I added a map, fickr and ordered some Moo cards.

Photo is a sunset in Pelion, Greece where I visit in June.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have read and seen the film, "Chocolat" by the same author. that's when I noticed johnny Depp ........oh my God, he's got to be the sexiest man on the planet!