Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 5 September 2007

~*~ Back to School ~*~


Verity and Calum went back to school today, years 10 and 12 respectively.

I have just booked tickets for the musical "Mary Poppins" in London's West End.Has anyone seen it?

"Tilda" horse has turned out ok, I have made 4 or 5 small things lately and I now feel ready to start a more major project. I am having a jaunt out to Harrogate on Friday to the "Great Northern Quilt Show".I used to go faithfully every year but was disappointed the last time so stopped going.I don't need fabric,but am on the lookout for a couple of books.

Amanda (anonymous), thanks for all the comments, mum Margaret gave me your email address but I have misplaced the piece of paper. I have emailed Margaret again and will be in touch soon. Incidently we are expecting more hatchings this weekend!!

No comments: