Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Saturday 1 September 2007

~*~ A Pair Of ........~*~


I go to the Fat Quarters in Blackhall Mill most Friday afternoons.We have a chat, drink tea, eat and generally be merry. As we can all multi-task! we are all creating at the same time and what an eclectic bunch we are:-
Yesterday for example:

Margaret was applying the binding to a super floral lap quilt.

Dawn was starting rotary cutting strips for a cosy flannel quilt.

Pauline was working on her seahorse quilt/wallhanging.

Jenny was putting the finishing touches to a "Tilda" mouse.

Kim and Wendy were upgrading an embroidery programme on Wendy's sewing machine.
and moi...
I was making pears !!!

The flannell is for a horse {what else ???}
Incidently the sharp-eyed amongst you will have noticed that I do all of my sewing and take most of my photos at the kitchen table in front of the aga.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What super, flora lap quilt??? I thought she was working on her grandsons music quilt!!! She must either have finished it or she's multi tasking again! Say hi to everyone from Amanda....

Locket Pocket said...

Hi Helen - just thought I'd let you know I have nominated you for two awards - have a look at my blog sometime to see. Lucy

The Fat Quarters said...

Hi
Love the horse and the pears; and i was delighted to see Kim (are you sure she is not an ostrich?)
See you soon.
Kim